We have spent the last 18 months building Bookya, and importing profiles of music industry professionals (e.g. Artists, Agencies, Promoters, Venues). We were previously active on social media, but in the last 12 months we put this effort on hold while we focused on finishing the product. We are now ready to launch, and need to re-activate, maintain and upload content to our social media channels.
As a new startup, we are looking at placing our brand strategically on our social media platforms and creating the right kind of engagement with our potential partners and customers. An active social media platform with curated content will help put our brand out there for people to know and enquire about our services.
We are a new startup offering mobile car wash service. Our unique selling proposition is that our mobile car wash system is entirely independent. We do not depend on water and power supply for our potential customers. We are currently expanding and targeting fleet management service where we provide our service to clients who have a large number of vehicles that need cleaning. We are looking at a strategy to expand this sector better, and to also explore other areas in which we can step into.
Our kick-ass product is set to expand in Australia and we need some crazy heads and scissor hands to hustle up on the business development and strategy! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will involve a list of following aspects:
- Analyze the existing sales and marketing strategies in the non-Australian market that we are currently working with, and learn from what worked and what did not.
- Come up with a business plan (with your mentor's help) and test it out in the market
- Have the drive to go over and physically talk to some potential businesses to get feedback and iterate on the business development/sales plan.
We've been spending a ton of time on our collaboration software, but hardly any time in getting ourselves out there. We'd love for you to generate a strategy for our content marketing... blogs, white papers, social media posts, landing pages, etc... then target where we promote that content to make sure the right people see it. Please focus on free channels, but include some paid channels, too. We're looking for a strategy that's boiled down into concrete action items. After all, strategies are only as good as their implementation, so we'd love to see you thinking along those lines. This project is great for people who have the ability to see the big picture, and possess the creative chops to generate content.
At HSC Synergy Education, we are looking for a savvy digital marketing intern to join our team. Our company is growing super fast, achieving massive amounts of success, and it is all due to an insanely passionate team. You'll be given the opportunity to make a real impact through taking on crucial marketing responsibilities. You'll be immersed in our team, and your role will be to scale our social media channels as well as our blogs. You will use data-driven methodologies to hypothesise, test and optimise different online strategies. You'll find, plan, and implement innovative growth hacking techniques to grow our student base, subscribers and followers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in developing a comprehensive plan to gain subscribers/social media followers
- Help develop offline/online strategies to acquire/grow our customer base
- Produce plans for campaigns, steps for implementation and content requirements
- Given opportunity to help develop and manage our marketing budget
- Undertake lead generation activities, conversion strategies and marketing campaigns
- Producing content for our blogs, assist or manage paid social, SEO, some email marketing
- Testing innovative viral features
- Gain experience in Wordpress, Facebook/Google Ads and other social media platforms
3. Data Analysis
- Use a data-driven approach to understanding the effectiveness of our marketing approach
- Understand more about the psychology of our customers through our team and customers themselves
- Optimise our marketing channels via data analysis
Adulting is so damn hard. Bills, credit cards, insurance - stuff that we should have learned, but didn't, in school. That's where fundMyLife's blog comes in - we would like to empower young adults with quality content on financial literacy and inspire them to take charge to make sound financial decisions confidently (hopefully via our fuss-free Q&A platform, and engage financial advisers for good advice). We're looking for self-motivated content creators to create fun and informative pieces on personal finance to educate and engage potential users. The work is language intense, so we prefer self-starters with native English command!
CrescoData provides Google shopping services to brands and agencies. We would like to focus on growing our Australian agency client base. The outcomes of this project are: identifying key customer targets, conducting customer research and interviews, refining the sales pitch to effectively target prospects, and lead generation.
CrescoData would like some help in growing their Indonesian customer base. They would like to work with a native Bahasa speaker to help with lead generation. This would suit someone interested in sales, and with an interest in eCommerce.