We are looking for a someone passionate about supporting education entrepreneurs and their surrounding ecosystem. Our aim is to build a collaborative and cohesive edtech ecosystem throughout Asia and beyond with events, workshops, content, and data. Our social media channels are in need of an optimisation strategy and better implementation to serve our growing community. We would like to grow our presence on Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, and LinkedIn through enhanced relevant content and best practice. If you are looking for hands-on experience in social media management, this project is for you.
We are looking for a someone passionate about supporting education entrepreneurs and their surrounding ecosystem, and ultimately have an impact on education. Our aim is to build a collaborative and cohesive edtech ecosystem throughout Asia and beyond with events, workshops, content, and data. We aim to direct the private sector narrative towards solving real issues in education through the analysis and use of data and data visualization. We have access to a multitude of relevant information in need of careful analysis and interpretation. If you are looking for hands-on experience with data and seek to build your critical thinking skills, then this project is for you.
EdTech Asia is seeking an individual who is passionate about working with edtech startups throughout the region. The selected individual will identify and help build our existing network and platform, edtechlist.com in efforts to add value to the edtech ecosystem throughout Asia and beyond. Designing and assisting with edtech startup and capacity-building activities at our regional summit in Ho Chi Minh City are an opportunity for selected individuals.
At HSC Synergy Education, we are looking for a savvy digital marketing intern to join our team. Our company is growing super fast, achieving massive amounts of success, and it is all due to an insanely passionate team. You'll be given the opportunity to make a real impact through taking on crucial marketing responsibilities. You'll be immersed in our team, and your role will be to scale our social media channels as well as our blogs. You will use data-driven methodologies to hypothesise, test and optimise different online strategies. You'll find, plan, and implement innovative growth hacking techniques to grow our student base, subscribers and followers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in developing a comprehensive plan to gain subscribers/social media followers
- Help develop offline/online strategies to acquire/grow our customer base
- Produce plans for campaigns, steps for implementation and content requirements
- Given opportunity to help develop and manage our marketing budget
- Undertake lead generation activities, conversion strategies and marketing campaigns
- Producing content for our blogs, assist or manage paid social, SEO, some email marketing
- Testing innovative viral features
- Gain experience in Wordpress, Facebook/Google Ads and other social media platforms
3. Data Analysis
- Use a data-driven approach to understanding the effectiveness of our marketing approach
- Understand more about the psychology of our customers through our team and customers themselves
- Optimise our marketing channels via data analysis