We recently launched our direct intervention program, Daybreak. The program helps heavy drinkers cut back and is delivered digitally through mobile.
We are driven by data and have had some success with influencers. We need another pair of hands in our digital growth team to create an influencer strategy and test it.
At the end of the project you will deliver a summary of tests, learnings, and metrics, with recommendations to implement the strategy.
What will your activities be?
* Work with head of growth to create an influencer strategy.
* Build and run influencer campaigns through any digital channel.
* Measure your impact through our analytics and pivot your tactics to suit.
* Full autonomy to test and learn in weekly sprints, working with marketing on creative.
What will you bring?
* Curiosity to learn about and apply the latest tactics to reach influencers.
* High quality communication skills.
* Authentic desire to make a difference in the non profit space.
Why work with us?
* Get your hands dirty from day one on a real project with real impact for people who want to change a drinking habit.
* High quality feedback to develop professionally and personally.
* Exposure to smart and diverse people across tech, design, marketing, psychology, and fundraising.
We need help to create A.I. powered interactive English teaching content for China's 900M WeChat users.
This position will help to create the initial content, and we will teach applicants to create interactive content like they use in the Quartz news app.
This position is good for people looking to learn how to create more interactive and engaging social media content.
Mobio needs an online presence to match its rapid global expansion. This online presence requires content that describes Mobio's activities as well as related technologies & trends so that the public understand who Mobio is and what it is we are trying to achieve. The content will be created by the incoming team in collaboration with the mentor and distributed via various channels including instagram, facebook, wechat, linkedin, snapchat, e-newsletters, bloggers, directly on Mobio's websites and via traditional media.
Greetly is a fast-growing digital reception app. We proudly support co-working spaces around the globe. We are looking for an "explainer video" that showcases what Greetly does, and the benefits of using Greetly - freeing up community managers to build community. This project is great for anyone with video scripting, production and editing experience. This video will be used across our communications channels.
Greetly is a fast-growing digital reception app. We proudly support co-working spaces around the globe. We have developed a really fun brand personality and are ready to share it with the world. We need your help to develop fun, funny and insightful content that interests our target customers. This project is perfect if you have experience with digital marketing (SEO, inbound marketing, blogging) or writing.
I would like to put together a comprehensive "streaming video app" review deck comparing the features and success of the top 20 apps around the world. We can make small videos showing the functions of each app. So the output would be to record the opening of all the major streaming video and short form video apps, and then demo all the functions.
1) to make sure that we are really up-to-date on what the competition is doing.
2) be able to share with the MeMe Japan team (and India in the near future).
Some apps have an English interface, but many, like Inke are only in Mandarin, so it's quite hard for others to quickly download and figure it out, plus it takes time to learn each app and what makes it appealing, so a summary for each app will be very useful. We can start by making an example for 映客 and 华椒.
We have spent the last 18 months building Bookya, and importing profiles of music industry professionals (e.g. Artists, Agencies, Promoters, Venues). We were previously active on social media, but in the last 12 months we put this effort on hold while we focused on finishing the product. We are now ready to launch, and need to re-activate, maintain and upload content to our social media channels.
Are you creative, self-motivated and love to connect with others? Do you have a knack for creating content that makes people go crazy? Are you interested in helping to build the social media following of the next big social enterprise app?
If you answered "yes" to these questions then we want to work with you. We are currently looking to overhaul and plan a new social media market campaign for our social good app. You'll have the unique opportunity to work closely with startup founders and get real-world experience. Some activities include:
- Managing social media market channels, campaigns, and day-to-day activities;
- Develop and lead the social media strategy from the ground up;
- Develop relevant content topics to engage and build our customer base;
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written);
- Design and run digital marketing campaigns focused on new client acquisition;
- Monitor and respond to customers and followers;
- Analyze and prepare social media data to inform business decisions
7 Daily moves app needs to reach a wider target audience which results in a million downloads. Currently the 7 daily moves Facebook page has interesting posts featuring gifs of workouts. The content currently created explains the benefits of different exercises, time saving effective workouts. 7 Daily moves app has an easy to use, approachable execution which is not intimidating for beginners but at the same time can be challenging for any fitness level.