GetAssured is the first life insurance-based employee benefits platform in Singapore. We are looking for someone to provide us with ideas to build on our brand awareness and grow the audience for GetAssured on social media and convert those followers into subscribers. We have identified two target audiences and are looking for fresh ideas on how to reach out to them via social media.
You will get the opportunity to work with us to increase our website traffic by creating engaging SEO content. The goal of the project will be to:
1. Increase traffic share through our knowledge blog to 20%
2. Develop an idea bank using our SEO content strategy
3. Perform keyword research and optimize our website content
Help an innovative software company in their approach to social media. We are looking for someone to provide ideas for us to build on our current social presence, and spread the word of a new product, Barvas.
We are looking to grow the audience for Barvas on social media and to convert those followers into subscribers for a free trial of the product. We have identified two target audiences and are looking for fresh ideas on how to reach out to them via social media.
Barvas is a visual and collaborative tool to capture ideas, determine and prioritise what needs to be done, and keep teams organised through to completion. It is an online software tool which can be accessed from any web browser.
The purpose of this project is to increase traffic based on content, which is relative to a theme of our business. This project might be a good fit for those who are familiar with SEO and Content Marketing in the SEO field.
What you will be doing:
- Identify markets for Ambee’s service offerings
- Research the market potential and prioritize markets
- Devise a market entry strategy
- Identify key partners for business engagement
What we are looking for:
- Passion for creating an impact in an organization and seeing it grow
- Curiosity about different cultures and unique challenges associated with them
- Familiarity with social media tools to search and identify key stakeholders
- Prior experience of working with a reputed NGO is an added advantage
- Ability to work with multiple teams
- Focused list of high potential prospects (these can be NGOs, Government Departments, Private Hospitals etc.)
- Arranging phone calls between key stakeholders from potential partners and Ambee
- Daily updates on online tracker on results achieved
Adulting is so damn hard. Bills, credit cards, insurance - stuff that we should have learned, but didn't, in school. That's where fundMyLife's blog comes in - we would like to empower young adults with quality content on financial literacy and inspire them to take charge to make sound financial decisions confidently (hopefully via our fuss-free Q&A platform, and engage financial advisers for good advice). We're looking for self-motivated content creators to create fun and informative pieces on personal finance to educate and engage potential users. The work is language intense, so we prefer self-starters with native English command!
CrescoData provides Google shopping services to brands and agencies. We would like to focus on growing our Australian agency client base. The outcomes of this project are: identifying key customer targets, conducting customer research and interviews, refining the sales pitch to effectively target prospects, and lead generation.
CrescoData would like some help in growing their Indonesian customer base. They would like to work with a native Bahasa speaker to help with lead generation. This would suit someone interested in sales, and with an interest in eCommerce.