As a service care booking platform, Easycare has established its market reputation in Hong Kong, with a smart and reliable solution to help society deal with the challenges of ageing. The multi-awarded project has received solid seed funding support and is ready to expand to other markets. Taiwan is our next target market and we would need strong business professionals to help us conduct market studies, identify the pain in the market, and find the best entry opportunity.
What you will be doing:
- Identify markets for Ambee’s service offerings
- Research the market potential and prioritize markets
- Devise a market entry strategy
- Identify key partners for business engagement
What we are looking for:
- Passion for creating an impact in an organization and seeing it grow
- Curiosity about different cultures and unique challenges associated with them
- Familiarity with social media tools to search and identify key stakeholders
- Prior experience of working with a reputed NGO is an added advantage
- Ability to work with multiple teams
- Focused list of high potential prospects (these can be NGOs, Government Departments, Private Hospitals etc.)
- Arranging phone calls between key stakeholders from potential partners and Ambee
- Daily updates on online tracker on results achieved
Adulting is so damn hard. Bills, credit cards, insurance - stuff that we should have learned, but didn't, in school. That's where fundMyLife's blog comes in - we would like to empower young adults with quality content on financial literacy and inspire them to take charge to make sound financial decisions confidently (hopefully via our fuss-free Q&A platform, and engage financial advisers for good advice). We're looking for self-motivated content creators to create fun and informative pieces on personal finance to educate and engage potential users. The work is language intense, so we prefer self-starters with native English command!
We want to start our content marketing strategy, through a series of guest post in niche blogs (HR, Management, etc). Our goals for this project are:
- Brand awareness
- Increase traffic in our website
- Connect and make relationships with key influencers
PieShell is a new reward-based crowdfunding platform that takes the focus off of the reward and puts it back on the social mission behind amazing new food and beverage companies.
We need to raise awareness for the site and get more projects applying to launch with us, but in tandem we need to increase the number of contributors to these projects. We need to bring large numbers of contributors said projects, which will increase their funding levels.
This project would be best suited for individuals that want to help multiple companies at once, as by helping PieShell you in turn help all of the companies on our platform. Also, most of our project owners/companies are organizations with a true social mission.
Increased funding on PieShell also equals increased donations to our nonprofit partner, Emma's Torch. They teach culinary skills to refugees and we want to help them as much as possible.
We have a fairly successful social media presence on Facebook, but are looking to grow it to reach more customers. We are also looking to figure out how to best utilize Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and G+ to reach our potential customer base.
In anticipation of summer travel months in the US, we are looking to improve our business development practices and find more pet owners to use our site. We have yet to find a successful method to attract pet owners to our site, so this project will most likely consist of trial and error as well as researching our competitors to see what they are doing right/wrong.
We are looking for bright, creative individuals to help develop content for our social media and newsletter channels. Get involved with brainstorming for ideas, and hands-on experimentation at creating the content itself.
Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and/or disaster preppers.
We aim to increase Ladyplans' website traffic and improve our SEO through regular publishing and systematic SEO management.
On LadyPlans website, we are currently publishing posts about reviews on apps and website that make women's lives easier on topics related to productivity, food tech, fashion tech, social networks dedicated to women, etc. We also publish interviews on women entrepreneurs, as well as articles on online resources that help women organize celebrations throughout the year (e.g.: top 3 best Instagram accounts to prepare Christmas).
We are looking for people to help us:
- Identify new post themes that could interest our readers based on competitors' analysis
- Help us create new articles on LadyPlans' app, as well as reviews on apps and websites, and articles on celebrations leveraging online resources
- Help us improve the SEO of our existing posts